“When a new one is approved, how do you go about cancelling the OLD Medicare Supplement policy?”
This was a question from a member at MedicareAgentTraining.com
Listen to the podcast where this is answered
“How do you cancel a Medicare Supplement policy?”
Questions answered include:
- When should you cancel a new Medicare Supplement policy?
- Do you call, or does the client call the old company?
- Is a form required to cancel an old policy?
- Can they get their old policy back?
- Is there any grace period?
Podcast: Play in new window | Download (Duration: 10:47 — 8.9MB)